29 November 2008

Coincidence or not?

Lately, I've found the Starplaza being filled with clothes that I don't particularly find nice, or interesting. Yeah there's those new brands that everybody freaks out about, but apart from that, they just keep re-releasing OLD clothes that were there before Stardoll got the huge refurbishment to how it looks now.



But the thing but bugs me, how they are ripping off older items that are unavailable or making one item readily available through different brands, just different fabrics. For example:













Personally, I think the difference is uncanny. But what do you think? Should Stardoll duplicate older items to look like new ones? Or do you like the idea of being able to purchase clothes that look like the dis-continued, more sort after collectible ones? Let me hear your thoughts!

-xoxo

(Images taken from Starplaza and my own closet! If I ever use your medoll, or an item of clothing from your suite, you will be credited.)

No comments: