31 January 2009

Want to write on this blog?

Seriously, I don't have all that much time on my hands and I don't want to delete this blog. So therefore I'm asking for YOUR help. Think you can write for this thing? Leave me a comment in here or the chat box with your name and why you think you can manage it. No special skills needed, you just need to be able to provide up-to-date info, screen caps and gossip as soon as you hear it!

I'm currently nursing a badly injured wrist and a ton of horrible black bruises. But I guess that's what you get when you fall over and get trampled on during a gig. Nice to know that the whole "if you see someone fall, pick em' the fuck up' rules stills applies ¬.¬

Tomorrow I shall be putting up some things that I was working on tonight :)

For now though, I need to go and make some tea and then head to bed. My wrist is killing me :(

xoxo

1 comment:

loveylovelove23 said...

oooooooooo! i would love to wright for this blog it looks so cool! oh i hope i get choosen!