5 December 2008

Lots of new things!

So let's get this started!

1) Stardoll advent calender, yesterday you got a free set of three candles. (Can't be bothered with a picture) Today you got this:


Miu Miu
Bustier Prom Dress
4 Stardollars
RRP £1,085

2) New Christmas items in the minishop! Your usual tree and decorations..blahblah...

3) Holy shit!

By now you have ALL seen these new items. And WOW. I love it and hate it! The whole idea is cool you know? Limited Edition items for only those "rich" members, which beings me onto why I HATE it. This nice little collection will set you back over 3,000 stardollars. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have this exclusive stuff for some members, but it definitely singles out the majority of Stardoll girls. I mean, some girls get 50 stardollars a week, and with that they could buy only one item, MAYBE two if they're lucky. I'm really tempted to spend my money on some of this stuff, but wow, I don't think I could part with 200 stardollars for a dress. I think the Rouched Pencil Skirt is selling the best right now according to the little pink bar of how many have sold. Wonder if this is an on going thing?

4) A handful of new items int he Starplaza, nothing special.

5) Pick up a free piano from "The Secret of Moonacre"

6) Superstars can now dress up Tina Fay.

And that's all I've got time to update on! Oh, but if any of you get time, watch Britney's new video, it throws that awful cheap 'Womanizer ' video out the window.

-xoxo

P.S

ROBERT PATTINSON IS SO CHARMING IN REAL LIFE :)

No comments: