12 December 2008

Still no account back

Boo to Stardoll :( They got back to me with yet ANOTHER automated response. That's three I've got now. This could be looking bad for me. I want my good account back.

Anyway, to fill the gap, I thought I'd post about the holiday advent calendar items I've watched pass me by! (Annoyed I can't get them!) So I only have the photos of the REAL items, not the ones Stardoll give you because I couldn't get them: Boo! But if wen I can I'll update it so it shows both.

December 7th:
Flying pig decoration
Free
December 8th:
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel
Printed Face T-shirt
3 Stardollars
RRP £75

December 9th:
Blue dress
I think this is a winter fairy dress? Something like that. Couldn't find it yet or any details, so will update later.

December 10th:

Alexander McQueen
Crystal Embellished Platforms
1 Stardollar
RRP £925
December 11th:

Miu Miu
Sequined bomber jacket
4 Stardollars
RRP £1,640
December 12th:

Paillette-embelished shorts
2 Stardollars
RRP £175
I think that covers it. I'm not going to post any other news that's happened on SD because frankly, I can't be bothered right now. With no account, it sucks. Plus, what sucks even more, is that Miss. Bettie Page passed away yesterday. It made me quite sad, she was an icon and uh, she was just the queen of pin-up girls. I love pin-up, the whole look and era, totally what I go for.

So on that note, I'm off to drink lots of tea and read a book. Hopefully Stardoll will get back to me by tomorrow.

-xoxo

Bettie Page
April 22nd 1923
- December 11th 2008

"I never kept up with the fashions.
I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me
."

No comments: